Digital Occlusal Analysis
T-Scan™ Novus™ is dentistry’s only clinically recognized and research validated digital occlusion analysis system.
With T-Scan, you are able to see where you couldn’t before using traditional occlusal indicator methods. Our state-of-the-art, digital software helps clinicians to identify premature contacts, high forces, and interrelationship of occlusal surfaces.
Whether eliminating destructive forces on a new restoration, or performing an occlusal analysis and adjustment procedure, T-Scan helps you balance your patients’ occlusions with precision and accuracy.
- Educate patients on their occlusion
- Gain commitment to treatment
- Differentiate your practice
- Precise occlusal data; stop chasing the bite
- Locate premature contacts
- Preserve your dental artistry by eliminating destructive forces
- Minimize adjustments and repeat visits
- Monitor changes in the occlusion over time
When used in conjunction with articulating paper, T-Scan™’s precise, actionable data gives you the ability to diagnose and treat occlusion accurately and with confidence.
The following are just some examples of the many ways our dentists are using T-Scan in their offices today. Learn more about each individual application by following the links below:
- Initial Comprehensive Exam
- Occlusal Analysis & Adjustment
- TMD/TMJ & Headaches
- Splint/Orthotic Therapy
- Crowns & Bridges
- Full Mouth Restorations
T-Scan™ v10: The Ultimate Bite Tool for The Digital Dentist
New and improved features in T-Scan™ v10 software make it easy for clinicians to analyze and treat occlusion while simultaneously increasing efficiency and revenue for their practice. This latest release is Windows 8, 9, and 10 compatible and features an improved user interface, faster performance, real-time hardware installation, the ability to generate dynamic patient reports, export scans into MP4 movie files, and more:
- Upper and lower arch displays in 2D and 3D with force percentages by tooth, quadrant, and side
- STL file import to view occlusal force data on intraoral scans
- Customizable arch to reflect patient’s tooth dimensions and status
- Graph shows forces applied over time during the length of the bite
- Center of Force Target and Trajectory
- Implant loading alerts
- Side by side comparisons for pre- and post-treatment evaluation
- Customizable patient reports for patient education
- MP4 movie file generation for referrals and presentations
- Tooth numbering: Universal, FDI/ISO, Palmer, Haderup
- HIPAA compliant SQL database